Our mission is to be the source of accurate information and competent recommendations that identify the unique needs of referred youth and families in Wayne County, and enable community organizations to restore successful living, increase healthy development and promote safer communities.
We envision every child having the opportunity to pursue a full life.
- We expect our competencies to help resolve problems and generate more competency.
- We will go beyond the norm to get what we need for every child.
- We will ensure that the information we compile is grounded on our most accurate and competent knowledge for effective decision making.
- We will accurately report the cultural strengths and individual needs of the youths and families we service.
- We value mutual cooperation and respect in all relationships.
- We value communication and dialogue to achieve continuous improvement.